Dr Mumin Noor is a Consultant Cardiologist in London and Surrey.
- Angina (chest pain)
- Syncope (collapse or loss of consciousness)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hyperlipidaemia (high cholesterol)
- Valvulopathies (heart valve problems)
He has specialist expertise in:
- Diagnosing and treatment of heart failure (symptoms of breathlessness, ankle swelling and fatigue)
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation
- Cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT)
Dr Mumin Noor is Consultant Cardiologist based in London and Surrey.
He gained his undergraduate medical degrees at Imperial College London and Cardiff University. He then completed general medical training in both tertiary and district hospitals in London. Following a period of research at Harefield Hospital, he completed his cardiology training in the North West Thames rotation (London Deanery). His sub-speciality training was in Heart Failure and Complex Cardiac Devices at the Hammersmith Hospital, Royal Brompton Hospital and Harefield Hospital.
He is currently a consultant cardiologist at Epsom General Hospital and Harefield Hospital.
Imperial College London, MD (Res)
Imperial College London, DIC
Royal College of Physician, MRCP
Cardiff University, MB BCh
Imperial College London, BSc (Hons)
Member of British Cardiovascular Society
Member of British Society of Heart Failure
Member of Heart Rhythm Society
Member of Royal College of Physician
Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals and Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals