Search For A Specialist
Dr Nadarajah Jehaanandan is a Consultant Psychiatrist at Asthead Hospital in Surrey specialising in old age psychiatry.
Assessment and treatment of a range of mental health disorders with a special interest in old age psychiatry.
- Dementia and associated conditions
- Affective disorders
- Depression, mania and bipolar
- Anxiety disorders
- Generalised anxiety, panic disorder and phobias
- Psychotic disorders
- Schizophrenia, delusional disorders and other psychotic illnesses
- Medico-legal work – capacity assessments
For more information on his practice please take a look at Mr Jehaanandan's personal website.
MA (Medical Education)
DGM (Diploma in Geriatric Medicine)
Royal College of Psychiatrist
Medical Defence Union (MDU)
West Park Hospital, Epsom
Thursday 3pm - 6pm and Saturday 9am - 4pm