We are delighted to welcome Dr Nadarajah Jehaanandan to Ashtead Hospital. Dr Jehaanandan is a Consultant Psychiatrist specialising in old age psychiatry.
His clinical interests include the assessment and treatment of a range of mental health disorders with a special interest in old age psychiatry including:
- Dementia and associated conditions
- Affective disorders
- Depression, mania and bipolar
- Anxiety disorders
- Generalised anxiety, panic disorder and phobias
- Psychotic disorders
- Schizophrenia, delusional disorders and other psychotic illnesses
- Medico-legal work – capacity assessments
He has a MBBSMA (Medical Education), DGM (Diploma in Geriatric Medicine) and MRCPsych and is a member of Royal College of Psychiatrist, Medical Defence Union (MDU) adn the GMC.
His clinic times at Ashtead are Thursday 3pm - 6pm and Saturday 9am - 4pm
To book an appointment please call 01372 221 441.