Private GP Service
Need to see a doctor?
Ashtead Hospital Private GP Service offers convenient appointments on Tuesday mornings, week day evenings and on Saturdays – so that you can receive the help and treatment you need at a time to suit you. Appointments also available on bank holidays on request (excluding Christmas).
There is no need to register, simply call our outpatient line to book your appointment on 01372 221 441.
Consultations are available with male or female GPs (please state if you have a preference at time of booking).
If you need to be referred for further tests such as x-rays or blood tests, or to see a hospital consultant, this can be arranged at the time of your appointment
- Expert opinion on all general practice conditions and we can manage a wide range of acute and chronic diseases for the whole family
- Medicals for sports, employment and insurance purposes
- Private certificates can be issued
- We can administer and dispense necessary medication as required
- We can give travel advice and vaccinations
- We have rapid in-house access to blood tests, x-rays and ultrasound
- We can advise on complementary therapies
- Advise and management of moles and skin lesions
- Assessment for joint injections
- Contraceptive advice
- Ear syringing
- Holistic assessment/stress management
- Medication reviews
- Menopause/menstrual disorders
- Minor sports injuries
- Pre-conception and pregnancy advice
- Weight management and lifestyle
- Hepatitis A + Typhoid
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis A Child
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis B Child
- Chicken Pox Vaccine
- Meningitis A+C
- Polio Vaccine
- Japanese B Encephalitis Vaccine
- Shingles (over 75's only)
- HPV vaccine
What does it cost?
- Consultation with a doctor (20 minutes) £95
- Telephone consultation with a doctor (10 minutes) £40
To book your appointment, please call our outpatient line on:
Failure to attend with less than 24hrs notice will be charged at 50% of the appointment charge. Any diagnostic tests carried out are charged separately.
If you have private medical insurance please check cover with your insurer prior to making a claim. All prices are available on request.
Our Private GPs are:
Dr C Monella
Dr R Sekhon
Dr D Green
To see their profiles, please click on the above names or go to our Specialists section.
Membership Schemes are also available for patients who wish to use the service regularly. For more information please call 01372 221 441